- Alcoholic beverages or coolers are not permitted on the golf course.
- No metal spikes allowed. Proper golf attire is required.
- Plan to play 18 holes in four hours. Rangers and Clocks will monitor your speed of play.
- Children under 7 are not allowed on the Championship Course. They are allowed on the Par 3 course with adult supervision.
- Each player must have a golf bag and clubs.
- Drivers of golf carts must have a valid drivers license.
- Passholders may make Weekend and Holiday tee times on the prior Friday.
- Non-Passholders may make Weekend and Holiday Tee Times during the prior Weekend.
- To hold your tee time, your entire group must check in with the starter at least 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- We reserve the right to make refunds or issue Rain Checks at any time, at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to complete foursomes. Fivesomes are not permitted.
- Non-playing spectators riding in a golf cart will be required to pay applicable cart fee.